VISA TO VIETNAM:
To enter Vietnam you need:
- A passport valid for 6 months beyond your travel date.
- A visa for Vietnam - usually either a Tourist Visa or a Business Visa but other classes are available.
- Visas may be either 3, single-entry or multiple-entry as requested at time of application.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photos.
Almost all visitors to Vietnam need a visa to enter the country, although some qualified exemptions apply for citizens of those countries with bilateral reciprocal agreements with Vietnam. Depending upon the nationality and passport of the applicant, a tourist visa may be granted for thirty (30) day stay in Vietnam.
Visa on arrival
Visa exemptions: are applied for citizens of:
- Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Laos (Not more than 30 days)
- Japan and South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland (Not more than 15 days)
The following information is needed for visa on arrival:
- Full name - exactly as stated in your passport
- Date and Place of Birth - exactly as stated in your passport
- Nationality - this must be the same as the passport to be used for those with more than one nationality
- Occupation or Job
- Passport Number - include any prefix letter
- Passport Date and Place of Issue
- Passport Date of Expiry
- Your proposed/actual Entry and Exit dates for Vietnam
- The Country in which, or the point of entry to Vietnam at which, you wish to receive your entry visa on arrival. Contact us for Visa on arrival to Vietnam.
VISA TO CAMBODIA:
All Foreign Visitors are now able to obtain the Cambodia visa upon arrival at the airport. It is no longer necessary to get the visa stamp at the Cambodian Embassy before your visit. Just prepare the following documents:
- A Passport Photocopy
- 1 photos (3 x 4 cm)
- US$ 30 Cash for tourist visa fee (Paid directly to the Immigration)
The Cambodia Visa is officially issued at the following ports of entry:
- Pochentong Airport in Phnompenh
- Siemreap Airport (Angkor Wat Region)
Travelers can travel to/from Cambodia by land through Aranyapathet-Poipet Border and Trat-Koh Kong Border of Thailand and Moc Bai - Bavet Border of Vietnam. Cambodia Visa Validity: 30 days from the date of issue, *NOT* from the date of entry.
Travelers who would like to prolong their stay in Cambodia may extend their visa at the Department of Immigration situated just opposite the Pochentong Airport. The visa may be extended for 30 days at the cost of USD 25.
Some travelers have reported that the visa extension for another one month was no longer possible, since the middle of June 2000. If you expect to stay more than a month, better get a Business visa at one shot for USD 25 with three months validity.
VISA TO LAOS:
Visa is required by all nationalities. Visa is usually delivered by Lao Embassies or is issued at any International entry gates to Laos, including International airport of Vientiane, Luang Prabang and Pakse. The visa form is available at immigration counter; please bring along with you two (2) color photo (passport size). The fee is quoted from US$8 to US$42 per person valid for 30 days. However, the procedure of getting a visa changes from time to time. Laos accept free visas for some ASEAN Member Citizenship.
You can also contact us by email if you have any other questions about your travel visa and booking a trip.